Hello there! so do I! it does sound awesome super excited too! can't wait to see all of your work soon and be able to share our ideas in class to push ourselves for success! :)
I'm thinking of using my daughter and placing her in a bubble, with my husband holding the bubble protectively. However, I'd like to put a twist on the photo and make the bubble dangerous and the outside safe. I was thinking of putting fire inside the bubble and having a serene setting on the outside. Maybe a beach or sky or something peaceful. I'm going to use a lightbulb for my bubble and I suppose I will have to photograph fire. We'll see! PHOTOS COMPOSITES
Hi! Nice to meet you! I wish you all the best in this class!
ReplyDeleteHello there! so do I! it does sound awesome super excited too! can't wait to see all of your work soon and be able to share our ideas in class to push ourselves for success! :)
ReplyDelete